||• Los Angeles Clippers
||• Born: 3/16/89
- Blake played receiver and defensive back during his youth league football days.
- Blake was named MVP of the 2006 state basketball tournament in Oklahoma. He averaged 26 points a game and Oklahoma Christian won its games by an average of 30 points.
- In 2007, Blake had an eye-popping triple-double against Southeast High School. He scored 41 points, pulled down 28 rebounds and dished out 10 assists.
- Blake won his first slam Dunk championship at the Powerade Jam Fest during the 2007 McDonald’s All-Star Game.
- Oklahoma Christian had a 106–6 record during Blake’s career.
- Blake was the first Sooner to make the Big 12 All-Rookie team since Wayman Tisdale in 1983.
- Blake was named Big 12 Player of the Week six times as a sophomore.
- Blake’s 324 free throws in 2008–09 set an OU school record.
- In 2009, thanks to Blake and Sam Bradford, Oklahoma became the first college to have the Player of the Year in basketball and football in the same year.
- Blake is one of only Big 12 players to record 40-point, 20-rebound games. The other two were Alvan Adams and Wayman Tisdale.
- Blake scored 20 points and pulled down 14 rebounds against the Portland Trailblazers in his NBA debut in 2010-11.
- Blake is one of only three players to have 47 points and 13 rebounds in an NBA game before the age of 22. The others are Rick Barry and Michael Jordan.
- In 2010-11, Blake became the first NBA rookie to have more than one 40-point game since Allen Iverson.
- In 2010-11, Blake became the second Clipper to win the Slam Dunk contest. The first was Brent Barry in 1996.
- Blake was the franchise’s fifth Rookie of the Year. The first four were Bob McAdoo, Ernie DiGregorio and Adrian Dantley (with the Buffalo Braves) and Terry Cummings (with the San Diego Clippers).
- Blake finished third in total rebounds in the NBA in 2010-2011 and 2011-2012.
- Blake was named Second Team All-NBA in 2011-12.
- When Blake started his NBA career, he said the player he most wanted to dunk on was Dwight Howard. The all-time player he'd like to dunk on is shot-blocking sensation Dikembe Mutombo.
- As part of a team rookie ritual, Blake had to carry a Dora the Explorer book bag with him on road trips in 2009–10.
- Blake is a clever practical joker and a first-rate mimic.
- Blake’s dream job would be to host "Saturday Night Live." He is a huge fan of sketch comedy.
- Blake donates $100 per dunk toward childhood obesity as part of the Dunking for Dollars fundraiser
Wayman Tisdale, 1988 Fleer
1967 Sports Illustrated